Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III – A resolution full-frame 21 megapixel with the flexibility offered by the system EOS SLR. Take advantage of the processor DIGIC III, solid design and technologies redefine SLR performance.
Full-frame CMOS sensor of the camera EOS-1Ds Mark III offers 21 megapixel images with details of the exception, that exceed the requirements of the standard quality of the top photo agencies. The images are processed with a depth of 14 bits, for smoother gradations of tones.
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III key features:
- Full-frame CMOS sensor of 21 megapixels
- Processing 14-bit A/D
- Up to 5 fps, max. 56 photos JPEG in flurry
- Dual “DIGIC III”
- Automatic focusing extended precision
- EOS integrated cleaning system
- Domain ISO 100-1600 (L:50 H:3200)
- 3.0 LCD with Live View mode “(live View)
- Compatibility with the objectives of EF