Canon EOS 50D – Perfect combination of speed and quality, 15.1 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 processor of the camera EOS 50 d offers a superb performance, ISO exception, flexibility in photography and a quality without compromises the image.
Size CMOS sensor Canon’s APS-C provides highly detailed images with low noise – ideal for large-scale reproduction and creative cropping. Redesigned pixels with no range micro lenses increase light capture capability for exceptional performance throughout the ISO range.
Canon EOS 50D Key Features:
- 15.1 megapixel CMOS sensor (APS-C)
- 6.3 fps up to 90 JPEG image burst
- DIGIC 4
- ISO range up to 12800
- VGA LCD 3.0 “with Live View
- High precision wide area AF
- Magnesium alloy body
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Compatible with EF / EF-S lenses and EX Speedlite