Panasonic DMC-G3 impressed with an award as the best compact camera in this currently under EISA jury. He scored the superb picture quality, excellent technical characteristics and compact and elegant design.
“LUMIX DMC-G3 is a very small and lightweight camera with interchangeable lens which is equipped with built-in flash and electronic viewfinder is usable in both indoor and outdoor and in those dark and bright. The device offers exceptional image quality and is able to capture the finest details, functioning perfectly in low light environments without producing excessive image noise. “
“All we want to capture great images in our photos, but every time we are pleased to carry the heavy and complicated machines as DSLR’s. Therefore, we created a series of very special camera. We are delighted that our innovation in this field was recognized by EISA jury and we will make further efforts to enhance the performance of cameras, “added Sven Dabelstein, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Digital Imaging Products, Panasonic Marketing Europe.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3:
– 16 Megapixel Live MOS sensor with 3624×3624 maximum resolution photo of pixels and 23 focus points;
– 3-inch LCD screen with touch;
– SD card, MiniHDMI, connection with PC via USB 2.0;
– Shoots full HD 1920×1080 pixels;
– 336 grams without lens, 544 grams lens 14-42, SD card and 1010 mAh battery.